THE PERFECT TIME
‘Time is awaited for no one while every human being is waiting for the perfect time”. This is the main problem of our lives when the supposed moment that we supposedly to start moving forwards in life but no we kept waiting for the perfect time. Please how will you know the perfect time? When you remain to one place like a stable ocean without taking a step
Listen, if you don’t wake up today you will never meet the perfect time and the perfect time will pass you by, I repeat if you don’t work with today’s time then tomorrow time is about to knock out of you. But come again let me convince you.
IDEA GENERATION
A few years back when I was planning for my university school then, a sister of mine said, “let’s start from somewhere” she stated. I didn’t understand her well because, I thought she doesn’t wants me to be greater than her in life. Because I was convinced not to wait for the perfect time while the perfect time will still meet me, but I have to keep striving.
Nitty-gritty today is your perfect time and come to think of it, your future starts from today. But I am assuring you today that, never too late to keep moving and leave behind the wall or darkness
MAKE A NEW WAY
Make a new life learn and re-learn and learn from those who know the way forwards. See, the day you start moving or eating with a mad fellow then you are the father of lunatic while it’s remain for you to enter market. I said if you keep moving with great people patiently definitely you will know their ways.
CREATIVE
Start doing something great use your brain and stop waiting for the unknown so-called perfect time please, be sensitive start your creativity before searching for help. I repeat again start making a difference use your capital (brain) nobody want to help anymore people are so desperate and the remaining few people Godsend really wanted you to start creating something great before they could help.
RESULT
Schedule first, make a new way, creativity and idea strategy and if it’s not work for you then I will provide you another method called Plan B.

__Taiwo Delight.
        

Comments

Post a Comment

Contact: 09067585499

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Ideology

STEP